Join us Thursday, January 27, 2011 for Navigating Conflict in the Workplace! This highly interactive seminar will give participants the essential skills for handling high conflict situations with their co-worker, boss, client or customer.
Participants will learn to:
- Navigate conflict’s complexity
- Discern diverse conflict styles
- De-escalate intense situations
- Monitor personal reactions to conflict
- Strengthen workplace relationships
Tuition: $95 (includes lunch and materials)
Visit our website at www.mediation-works.org/pg24.cfm or call us at 541-770-2468 to register.
Event Location: Medford, OR
Event Contact Information: Lydia Tollefson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 541-770-2468 ext. 303