When You Pledge, You Make It Happen!
Your membership dollars bring quality programming to Southern Oregon: programs that enlighten, educate, inspire, and entertain. Show your support today by calling SOPTV at 541-779-0808 or 800-888-1847 or use our online pledge form below.
This is our most basic membership level.
- A year’s subscription to our membership magazine, Inside SOPTV, with behind-the-scenes stories and program schedules.
All of the benefits listed above, but at a lower amount for seniors and students with a limited income. Must be either…
- 70 years of age!
- or a registered full-time student.
SOPTV MemberCard is a new membership category that offers two for one dining at some of the region’s finest restaurants.
- Thanks to the support of participating restaurants and cafe’s in the Southern Oregon Public Television viewing area, you can enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner and your companion can dine at no extra cost
- Visit the SOPTV MemberCard page frequently to learn of new participating restaurants in throughout southern Oregon and northern California, including restaurants in Ashland, Medford, Grants Pass, Roseburg, Klamath Falls and other communities.
- SOPTV MemberCard Membership also includes the monthly membership magazine, Inside SOPTV
- View full SOPTV MemberCard Benefits list.
Members of the Patron Society are recognized as Southern Oregon Public Television’s most generous contributors.
- You’ll enjoy special events and exclusive opportunities only available to members of the Society, private screenings and behind the scenes tours of the studio.
- It also brings you 12 issues of Inside SOPTV and the new MemberCard, the two for one dining benefit offered by area restaurants and cafes.
Any amount you feel comfortable with is greatly appreciated and still helps to bring you the programming you love.