Share a picnic with friends and family on the lawn of scenic Deer Creek Center in Selma, while listening to jazz, blues, folk and popular tunes performed by Oregon Little Big Band and East Fork Band. Bring a blanket or lawn chairs (or sit on the grass). Smoked BBQ and side dishes will be for sale by River Valley Restaurnt catering and wine and desserts will be available from IRVAC. Raffles, prizes, art displays, and fun will round out the evening. Stroll the grounds, take in the panoramic views of surrounding mountain peaks, and watch the sun set behind Deer Creek Center. Directions: From Hwy 199 in Selma, turn west at the 76 gas station onto Illinois River Road and go just over a mile to Deer Creek Center.
- Contact: Judy Hoyle (541) 592-4444, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.irvac.com
- Address: 1241 Illinois River Rd, Selma, OR 97538
- When: Saturday, June 11, 6-9 pm. Gates open at 5:30 pm
- Admission: $10 per person
- Parking: Free
- Sponsor: Illinois River Valley Arts Council, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit supporting the arts in Illinois Valley