We’re Back On The Air!

UPDATE: All three channels – SOPTV, SOPTV-World, and SOPTV-Create – are on air.

Previous Message
We’ve got a feed working for our channels again, but there will still be a few kinks until we get everything squared away. Currently SOPTV and SOPTV-World are available, but SOPTV-Create is off-air, we hope to fix that soon.

Please check back for updates on shows you missed and schedule changes that might take place.

In the meantime, thanks for sticking with us, thanks for all the words of encouragement from the community, and please continue to enjoy watching SOPTV!

12 Responses to “We’re Back On The Air!”

1. Nanci Urias

Still no feed here in Grants Pass off Williams Hwy.

2. Pam

Thank you for hurrying to get our BEST
    channels back on the air. I am so spoiled that I was unable to watch any other channel. Know this is a difficult time for
    the station. But, thank you for all you do!

3. Gerry M Allen

Here in Phoenix, OTA KSYS is not back to original reception quality. A translator problem, perhaps?

4. Gina Fry

Still not back on in Leonard Road Grants Pass- didn’t realize how much I miss you till I couldn’t get you! thanks for your efforts

5. Ellen Micheles

Creat tv still not on july 1

6. Ellen Micheles

Creatat tv not on in Central Point

7. Eric P

Can someone please advise why my digital antenna has lost all 3 PBS channels? This is the 4th or 5th time this has happened over a period of at least 2-3 years. Please do not just tell me nothing is wrong. something is wrong. Your signal is gone. All other 11 channels come in fine but yours. I have reset my TV and re scanned my channels your channels 08-1 – 3 are gone. Is there an explanation for this?

8. Richard Edwards

Its about midnight here in Gold Hill, Sunday night … still no PBS! Also, despite the ads saying Dinosaur Train is a weekday occurrence though I’ve searched diligently, I can’t find it. I do miss it, help me find it.

Thanks a lot!

• David Daniels

We’re investigating the signal outages, but we suspect it has to do with the fires. As far as Dinosaur Train, it’s currently scheduled for Saturday’s at 8am!