A FILM ABOUT THE KLAMATH-SISKIYOU ECO-REGION
Filmed in more than a dozen wilderness areas and national monuments, A WILD AMERICAN FOREST, showcases the Klamath-Siskiyou’s natural splendor and vividly illustrates why this area is recognized as a globally significant bioregion.
See the film, then meet the filmmakers Doug Prose and Diane LaMacchia.
- Friday January 28, at 7 p.m.
- Southern Oregon University Meese Auditorium
- Desserts and coffee to follow
- Admission is free
- Saturday, January 29, 7 p.m.
- Grants Pass Performing Arts Center
- $10 admission at the door.